Saturday, May 26, 2018

VidFactory Review

VidFactory Review
So, for those who ARE using Video Ads – Let’s see what you’re doing to get them!
Before bringing it to you, we let some of our highly successful customers with ZERO tech skills and time to waste take a shot at creating videos ads and memes such as these using VidFactory.

Option #1 - Using a complicated and super-expensive software like Camtasia or After Effects
Ok folks, firstly…these platforms are NOT for ‘regular’ people like you and me. Adding effects to my videos has made me feel like pulling out my own hair in frustration.
Just look at the number of tutorials these platforms have on how to ‘Get started’ on their own sites …and don’t even try to count the number of such video on YouTube.
Everyone’s making them and everyone’s getting massive number of views – why?

Because it’s so difficult to create a decent looking video – let alone adding texts, music or other call-to-action in the videos to turn them into ads.
Option #2 - Paying someone to create a Video Ad for you At those prices, I wonder how much money goes in to generate a decent amount of traffic for your business.

I agree that the videos they create are good. What I don’t agree with is that the prices they charge for them. They are way too high.
But again, they charge such high prices because they ARE using tools like Camtasia and After Effects. They have invested a lot of money and time in creating video ads for you.
And you should feel good too – at least you have paid for someone’s dream vacation they have been planning forever!

“Ok that’s enough for telling me where I’m going wrong – Alvin! Now can we cut to the chase and see what better way you have discovered to create these beautiful and high converting video ads without spending too much time and money on them?”

– You must be thinking!
Well yes of course!
But before I do that I’d just like to take a moment here to introduce you to Med Amine.

Look at these:
VidFactory OTO
VidFactory Upsell

No comments:

Post a Comment